✯✯✯ Leah's 'Windows-To-The-World' ✯✯✯


Thursday, February 04, 2010

An Introduction...


Well hi all!! I suppose, as this is my FIRST EVER blog of ANY TYPE, I should maybe introduce myself and a bit of what I'm about.
My name is Leah and I'm a Fashion student, in my 2nd year of a 3-year degree, and liking it a lot. Don't get me wrong, it gets nerve-racking at times, but is definitely worth the blood, sweat and tears.
Regarding my course, I'm very much into Visual Merchandising, rather than the designing and making of clothes. Window displays especially enthral me. I believe shopping is as much about the experience as the purchasing itself. I am a fussy shopper, and when I overstep that 'I'm gonna buy it' line, it just HAS to feel right.
So here I am, looking and documenting stuff that would make me feel right for sure.
If only all stores took the time, effort and sheer imagination to make their interiors and exteriors WONDERFUL. Enjoy...
L x
✯✯✯

No comments:

Post a Comment