✯✯✯ Leah's 'Windows-To-The-World' ✯✯✯


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mock-Up Window, Phase 1!

Well as this external project requires I fashion a mock-up VM window display, I get to it, designing it with my new Autumn/Winter 2010/2011 trend 'a'Tiempo' in mind. I am focusing this theme toward well-known young fashion brand, Bershka. I am an avid lover of their attire myself, so felt it was only natural to gravitate towards them and their style.
Here are the two separate windows I have designed:


If they were for real, I would put them both together like this, to make a kind of 'mammoth' tornado!! Like this:

These incorporate all the separate bits and pieces I've been doing up to now. I just have to incorporate some A3 acetate over these pics to act as a kind of glass window, and add black lettering in order to be more informative to customers. Which pic do you prefer? Let me know...

L x
✯✯✯

No comments:

Post a Comment