✯✯✯ Leah's 'Windows-To-The-World' ✯✯✯


Monday, March 08, 2010

Photo Shoot!!

Hi again all,
Well what a busy few days it's been for me! Enjoyed every moment though...
So, I commissioned my sister to help me in the making of my mock-up window display, as a human mannequin! We took quite a few photos but these were the ones I liked the most, purely because of the lighting and their natural ambience:



I have to cut her completely out so there is no background detail atall. I shall do that tomorrow, along with the physically putting together of the mock-up window.

I have already got my favourite a'Tiempo-related pic blown up onto A3 size board, to use as a window backdrop:

Love this picture, it's so energetic and depicts the feel of a'Tiempo perfectly.

Until tomorrow...!!

L x
✯✯✯

1 comment: