✯✯✯ Leah's 'Windows-To-The-World' ✯✯✯


Sunday, April 04, 2010

CCTV at Louis Vuitton...

Wow all, look what I came across whilst browsing for funky, conceptual window displays...

Isn't this incredible?!! How inspirational and imaginative is this! I like the fact that, in today's 'nanny state' type society, Louis Vuitton have incorporated an element of today's culture into their brand. The cameras are so perfectly placed throughout, it must've taken A LOT of prior preparation and thought.
I found a few more of their windows, each with different 'subjects' for the cameras.
Here is one of them...

I like how they seem to be portraying a kind of window 'collection', all with the same concept but with slightly different subjects.
This is quite similar to the windows I am designing, the same a'Tiempo concept but different subjects in each. Very much like a window 'series'.
I'm even more excited to be doing what I am doing now I see designers like Louis Vuitton have a similar idea. I know if I had a particular interest in a brand/designer, and they had a special selection of windows they were revealing, I would want to know about it right away!
Hope y'all like!!

L x
✯✯✯

1 comment:

  1. This is TOTAL brilliance!!! How did I not think of this hun!heehee,how effective is it though. Really simple idea but has a powerful message! 'you must have this right now' I do believe less is sooo much more!! Your work is like this hun & def makes a statement! I love Louis V, looking forward to seeing your work on the high street hun!!:)xx

    ReplyDelete