✯✯✯ Leah's 'Windows-To-The-World' ✯✯✯


Sunday, April 04, 2010

Window Number 2's current progress...

Back again all, with a progress report on the external project I'm preparing to hand in on May 10th...
Well, the first two windows are complete, with printed acetate and all, and when showing my lecturer, she suggested I do two more window designs, with two in each, so four more windows in total, in keeping with the a'Tiempo theme.
So, since I saw her I have been printing pics, taking photos and Photoshopping like there's no tomorrow, in order to complete the next two windows...


So what do you think...??

I have yet to print the acetate to go on top, this added text gives an idea of what the window is about so it's pretty important to include.
I wanted it to look quite calm and tranquil, but to still have some 'pow!', hence the lightning bolt in the background. Because there is a hazy, dusky feel to the backdrop, I wanted to incorporate that into the foreground pieces. For this, I decided to slightly shadow and silhouette all the items, to give the feeling of nightfall.
I like the calming ambience of these windows, a slight extreme to the first two I designed! (See previous pictures of these windows.) They were full of movement and energy.
The next two will be rain-inspired windows, this will include a wet-looking backdrop, wet clothes and a wet model!! Thanks, sis ;) Hehe, I owe her bigtime. I shall keep my progress updated on this blog, re. the window designs and the making of them, and anything else I find pretty inspirational and fun.
Right, onto the next two...!!

L x
✯✯✯

1 comment:

  1. WOW Factor or what hun!!,this is so me as you know I love sunset's loads & this totally reminds me of the great sunset in Ibiza, really calming even though there is lightning bolt in there,this really draws in the attention & makes you want to look at this for AGES!! Great hun & you know whats going to work!:)xx

    ReplyDelete