✯✯✯ Leah's 'Windows-To-The-World' ✯✯✯


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

¡Terminado!

Well, here it is, the finished products DONE!
All three window designs done. Check.
Work experience complete. Check.
Work experience report finished. Check.
Phheeew!! Now for the presentation to show it all off!
I checked all my work in my portfolio and it's all on this blog, except for one final thing. Here are the last two finished windows, printed acetate and all...


Window design Number 1 ^^^


Window design Number 3 ^^^
(If you're wondering where window design number 2 is, I posted it a little further back as it was the first one I finished- check it out if you haven't already...
So, I hope y'all like, it's been an experience for sure. And I've learned so much throughout the whole of this project, especially with the work experience I completed. Thinking back, there would be a thing or two I'd do differently regarding these designs, due to what I'd learned about REAL high street window displays, but hey, I can enforce that knowledge next time...
I hope you've enjoyed checking my work out as much as I've enjoyed creating it...

L x
✯✯✯
P.S. ¡Terminado! means Finished (en Español)!! In case you were wondering ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment