✯✯✯ Leah's 'Windows-To-The-World' ✯✯✯


Thursday, April 08, 2010

Wet Windows!!

Hello all, well window display number three is finally finished!! Well, nearly. It just needs some acetate with text on it, but due to it being the Easter hols, the college is not open for printing :( Never mind.
Here... see what you think...

This is the first one out of the two, like I said, it needs acetate to go over it. I wanted the clothes to be placed kinda like in a washing line-type formation. And my sister, bless her, was soaked head to toe for these shots!! She couldn't stop laughing while my Mum and I soaked her!! Running make-up and all!
Here's the second...

This one doesn't have so many clothes, which was intentional actually, I wanted the focus to be more on the backdrop and Bershka sign etc.
The subjects are pretty dark at the top and lighter at the bottom because I looked at the backdrop, where there is a rather nasty-looking dark grey cloud, but the orange at the bottom looks refreshingly bright and sunny. So I went for light at the bottom, gradually fading to dark at the top, with the help of Photoshop of course.
Well, I hope you like them!! I shall post more pics up when they are all completely finished, acetate and all.
Well, until then...

L x
✯✯✯

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing hun,the colours are really eye catching,especially the use of Dark to light&bright! love the washing line look as well&makes a statement hun!Your sister was great to do that for you & also a good touch infront of the clouds! I'm not sure i could get my hair wet!lol,well done you,I would def go in & look at the clothes! ok I'd buy them as well,ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete